36 New Thought Quotes For Immediate Inspiration
New thought centers and spiritual communities steeped in ancient wisdom have swept across the globe in abundance these past few decades.
These powerful communities stand upon many enlightened minds who have since passed but left profound insights and wisdom for us to embrace.
A few of these people have created entire Spiritual Organizations like Ernest Holmes and the Science of Mind, Charles and Myrtle Fillmore and the Unity movement and Mary Baker Eddy and Christian Science.
Today I would like to share 36 of most inspirational new thought quotes I could find by 6 powerful people who have had a profound impact in my life.
36 New Thought Quotes For Immediate Inspiration
Inspirational Quotes of Ernest Holmes:
1. “Never limit your view of life by any past experience.” -Ernest Holmes
2. “Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.” -Ernest Holmes
3. “It has taken humanity thousands of years to learn that it has the power to control its own destiny.” -Ernest Holmes
4. “There is one power in the Universe and we can all use it.” -Ernest Holmes
5. “Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” -Ernest Holmes
6. “I am guided by the same intelligence and inspired by the same imagination which scatters the moon beams across the waves and holds the forces of nature in its grasp.” -Ernest Holmes
Inspirational Quotes From Charles and Myrtle Fillmore
7. “It is the childlike mind that finds the kingdom.” -Charles Fillmore
8. “You must first enter into the understanding that God, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient, is the source and that you can draw on this source without limit.” -Charles Fillmore
9. “I refuse to be anxious about tomorrow or even the next minute. I know that God does provide for the fulfillment of His divine idea, and I am that divine idea.” -Charles Fillmore
10. “As the sunshine brings out the colors in beauty, so the light of love brings out Christ virtues in people. So, love-love-love.” -Myrtle Fillmore
11.”Keep on praying for faith, it is through prayer that you develop all your wonderful qualities of soul.” -Myrtle Fillmore
12. “Prayer, then, is to change our minds and hearts so that God’s omnipresent good may fill our minds and hearts and manifest in our lives.” -Myrtle Fillmore
Inspirational Quotes From Mary Baker Eddy
13. “Truth is immortal; error is mortal.” -Mary Baker Eddy
14. “Divine love always has met and always will meet every human need.” -Mary Baker Eddy
15. “Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love.” -Mary Baker Eddy
16. “Give up the belief that mind is, even temporarily, compressed within the skull, and you will quickly become more manly or womanly. You will understand yourself and your Maker better than before.” -Mary Baker Eddy
17. “To those leaning on the sustaining infinite, today is big with blessings.” -Mary Baker Eddy
18. “To love and to be loved, one must do good to others. The inevitable condition whereby to become blessed, is to bless others.” -Mary Baker Eddy
Inspirational Quotes From Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “Thought is the property of those only who can entertain it.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “The ancestor of every action is a thought.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Don’t waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “To the attentive eye, each moment of the year has its own beauty, and in the same fields, it beholds, every hour, a picture which was never seen before, and which shall never be seen again.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “To the poet, to the philosopher, to the saint, all things are friendly and sacred, all events profitable, all days holy, all men divine.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inspirational Quotes From Emmet Fox
25. “You can have anything in life that you really want, but you must be prepared to take the responsibilities that go with it. God is ready the moment you are.” -Emmet Fox
26. “You cannot expect to reach port if you are faithful in your prayers and meditations for a time, and then for a time you forget God.” -Emmet Fox
27. “Whenever you are afraid of something you are worshipping it. Whatever you fear, you bow down to and give it power.” -Emmet Fox
28. “There is nothing in the universe that you cannot do or be if you are mentally ready.” -Emmet Fox
29. “Suppose your whole world seems to rock on its foundations. Hold on steadily, let it rock, and when the rocking is over, the picture will have reassembled itself into something much nearer to your heart’s desire.” -Emmet Fox
30. “It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life.” -Emmet Fox
Inspirational Quotes From Margaret Fuller
31. “If you have knowledge , let others light their candles in it.” -Margaret Fuller
32. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” -Margaret Fuller
33. “A house is no home unless it contain food and fire for the mind as well as for the body.” –Margaret Fuller
34. “It is astonishing what force, purity, and wisdom it requires for a human being to keep clear of falsehoods.” -Margaret Fuller
35. “Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.” -Margaret Fuller
36. “No temple can still the personal griefs and strifes in the breasts of its visitors.” -Margaret Fuller
This Week and Beyond
What’s your favorite quote of the section?
I encourage you to write it down and carry it with you this week. Whenever your mind starts to slip, empower your mind by dwelling upon one of these 36 truths.
Peace. Happiness. Compassion. Respect.
For more information about the author, please visit www.ThreeKeyLife.com